Are you worrying if you will ever marry? Are you divorced and wondering whether you will marry again?
Dr. Paode's research on relationship lines on the palm can address your concerns. It concluded that although palmist claims that these lines can predict exactly how many times you will marry are untrue, they do provide a range of the number of times you will most likely wed. His book The Scientific Truth about Relationship Lines on the Palm: Get the Facts on Their Role in the Number of Times You Marry
presents the study
in a simplified form. From it you will learn:
- The location of relationship lines on the palm
- The technique for identifying and counting relationship lines
- Which palm (left or right) to use for enumerating these lines
- How to calculate the most probable number of marriages from the lines
- The method for estimating the maximum marriage frequency from the lines
U.S. and International customers can also buy the book from Amazon.com or Barnes & Noble.
ePub file for most eBook Readers including IPAD, NOOK, and SONY Reader
U.S. and International customers can download the file from eBookPie
The ePub file can also be downloaded and read on your computer using the free Adobe Digital Editions Software
Customers can order the book from the Kindle store in their countries. The Kindle version is presently available in U.S.
, and U.K.